We are currently looking for talented, hard-working individuals with a passion to succeed to join a rapidly growing IT recruitment firm based in Orpington Kent. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to determine their own income by how hard they work and how good they are at their job. This is not your average 9-5 job, and it is definitely not for the faint-hearted, but if you believe you have what it takes please read on.
Discoverer International is a truly international recruitment consultancy. We are a niche provider that specialises in the International Oracle Technology marketplace and are fast developing a great worldwide reputation. We need the right people to help fuel our huge potential for growth. We have a fantastic team who know how to have a laugh, work and play hard, plus you can be assured that you will receive amazing training and mentoring from hugely experienced and successful recruitment industry professionals.
Your main areas of responsibility will be to assist our consultants as follows: -
- Pitching for new business
- Searching Job Boards and social media for suitable candidates
- Discussing vacancies with applicants
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- Taking References
- Checking availability of candidates
- Talking to and meeting clients
- Arranging interviews for candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone with drive and ambition who is looking to further their career with the prospect of developing to a Recruitment Consultant within a very short timeframe.
You will have a professional outlook, will be a good listener, empathetic, highly motivated, have a dynamic personality, and most of all you will need a great sense of humour! You will need to be flexible, dedicated and love working to deadlines in a fast paced environment. Attention to detail, accuracy and a desire to succeed are also essential attributes.
If you find the above attractive don’t wait any longer, pick up your phone, tablet or computer and apply and convince us that you should be our newest protégé!
Don’t allow possibly the best opportunity in your career to pass you by....
The behaviours and values we expect of our employees are as follows:
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- have an exceptional work ethic i.e. “a starter finisher”
- be loyal and a good team player who enjoys working in a group
- have a great sense of humour
- be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- be persuasive, persistent and patient
- be of smart appearance
- be able to cope and work under pressure
- be flexible and adaptable
- have good organisational and administrative skills
- takes pride in work – committed to delivering excellence
- be an active listener
- have the ability to prioritise
- have good IT skills
- be able to work to deadlines
- Intelligent and be able to work on own initiative
- Trustworthy/display integrity and professionalism
- Genuinely ambitious
- be able to follow direction as well as think outside of the box
- take accountability